At the heart of the YMCA lies the power to transform—both yourself and the world around you. From our exceptional fitness classes and challenges, sports and aquatics programs, to our extensive preschool and school-age programs, to our fun family and community events, the Y offers an array of options focused on strengthening bodies, minds and communities.
The Y offers online registration for most programs on our registration site. You may also register by phone or in-person. Some programs, such as camp and child care programs require in-person registration.
1. Browse our Offerings Online.
2. Select your classes or programs by checking the selection box and then clicking the “Register” button.
3. You now must choose one of three options.
-If you are a member and have previously registered online : Sign in with your email address and password in the left hand box.
-If you have registered for Y programs in the past, but never online: Click on the middle box “Find Account”.
-If you have have never been a member or register for programs: Click on the right hand box “Sign Up”.
4. After logging in, select the member for whom which you are registering.
5. You may now register for more programs by clicking on that link or you can finish and click the “Check Out” button where you will be prompted to choose your payment method.
If you experience difficulty logging in to your account or need to reset your password, please contact the Front Desk at 507.433.1804 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to assist you!
Active Older Adults
CPR/First Aid/O2 Training
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, also known as CPR is a lifesaving technique useful in many emergencies, including heart attack or near drowning, which someone’s breathing or heartbeat has stopped.
This class is designed to teach the proper techniques used in CPR to adults, teens, and youth. Participates will receive training in CPR, the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED), and the relief of a chocking adult, child, and infant. Must be 13 years of age.
FIRST-AID TRAINING – $15/person
June 17 • 5:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
O2 TRAINING – $10/person
June 19 • 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
CPR TRAINING – $20/person
June 19 • 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
ATTEND ALL THREE – $35
Certification is valid for 2 years, $6 each for extra cards.
Healthy Weight & Your Child
LET US HELP YOU REACH YOUR FITNESS GOALS!
Read about Metobolic Conditioning (MetCon) here.
The Lab offers a combination of high intensity intervals, calisthenics, weight training, and cardio all designed to deliver a fitness aimed to help you excel both inside and out of the gym. The Lab is for all fitness levels, from the elite athletes to the first timer, all workouts can modified to meet the specific needs of each individual. The workouts are considered “functional” meaning that they consist of everyday movements such as pushing, pulling, hinging, squatting, and jumping all strategically packaged to develop strength, endurance, flexibility and so much more and with each day being different, you’ll never do the same workout twice. Although at first glance it may look and sound intimidating, don’t stress. All classes are led start to finish by a qualified instructor and with small class sizes, you will feel as if you have your very own personal trainer at every session.
$25 UNLIMITED CLASSES
• Monthly reoccurring program fee add-on to membership (per individual).
• Access to All Lab Classes. • Pro-rated for first month when added to membership, non-refundable.
• For students, this is a $25 addition to wellness room membership
• If cancelling, must complete status change form before 26th of the month.
• Financial assistance is not available for this program.
• Must be 16 years of age for this add-on.
M, W & F | 5:00am – 6:00am
M – F | 11:30am – 12:30pm
M, W & F | 12:30pm – 1:30pm
M, W & F | 5:00pm – 6:00pm
For this program, please contact our Healthy Living Director, Bryce Becker with any questions, comments or concerns. He can be reached at: email@example.com or 507.433.1804
Birthday Parties & Rentals
Child Care & Babysitting
Diabetes Prevention Program
Education & Leadership