Harvest Fest is a way for our community to come together and celebrate the harvest season, share and learn about the benefits healthy food donations and connect with local businesses, organizations and groups that are helping us to live Mower Healthy.
Join us for our Annual, Family Friendly, Harvest 5K Walk/Run to:
- Raise awareness of the need for healthy food donations to county-wide food shelves.
- Make healthy choices easier and more accessible for those utilizing local food shelves.
- Gather healthy food donations to be distributed to area food shelves.
- Raise funds to purchase healthy food options at area food shelves.
Saturday, September 21st 2019
Mill Pond/Municipal Pool Parking Lot
Austin, MN 55912
Join us for this 4th Annual Downtown Neighborhood Event
- Harvest Bike Ride – Starts at 8:30am. Join other cyclists to travel along the scenic Shooting Star Bike Trail. Bike at your pace – a few miles, or all the way to LeRoy. Riders not biking back will need to arrange a pick up in LeRoy. Total distance is 31.2.
- 5K Walk/Run – Starts at 9am. Race for a chance to win a prize or walk for the fun along this well-established route around Austin. Runners, walkers, families, kids and stroller are all welcome!
- Harvest Fest Expo – 9am to Noon. Enjoy family friendly activities that promote healthy living in Mower County. The festive Expo celebrates the season with games, music, interactive exhibits and fun for all ages.
- Bring a healthy food donation to support Mower County food shelves.
- Stay tuned to www.harvestfestaustin.com for up-to-date information or visit for a list of suggested healthy food items!
This event is brought to you by over 80 local community organizations and businesses! All events will be held at Horace Austin Park, between the Austin Public Library and the Municipal Pool.